We're bringing you our first Ford Transit Custom installment and this week we've added a set of Roof Bars in matte black. Roof bars (or roof rails) are a great prodict to add to you van for both styling and practical purposes depoendant on your needs and the use of the van.
Our extensive range of roof bars are manufactured from a light weight aluminium and fit the original mounting points on your van, making fitment easy and achievable by one person.
As mentioned, fitment is very straight forward and your roof bars will be supplied with all the required fixings; including screws, washers, rubber rings and plastic plugs. To fit, follow the below steps or refer to the included instructions:
- Remove existing van hole covers (these should have been pre-drilled during the manufacture)
- Clean the area around the pre-drilled holes and apply the cushioned foam rings provided
- Test fit the roof bar before going ahead and fitting it securely
- Begin with the front section and screw in the roof bar loosely, moving on to the other two sections
- Go back and tighten each section, ensuring that the roof bar is fully secured in place
- Cover each hole with the provided plastic plugs
- Repeat steps on the opposite side roof bar
We've also put together a video fitting guide below to help you along the way.
For our second fitting in two weeks time, we'll be adding a colour-coded rear spoiler. Keep your eyes peeled for the next update on Tuesday 30th April!