CHANGED YOUR MIND? NO PROBLEM.
You have 30 days from the day your item arrives with you to let us know you’ve changed your mind. Just drop us an email at email@example.com explaining that you’d like to return your item for a refund and we’ll tell you what to do next.
Some things to bear in mind:
- Once we’ve accepted your request to return an item, you have 14 days to get it back to us. Once it’s arrived in our warehouse, we aim to process all returns within two working days (although this isn’t a guarantee). It could then take another three to five working days for the money to appear back in your account, depending on the card provider.
- You will have to pay for the return postage yourself. We recommend using sites such as P4D to compare rates and organise your return.
- You are responsible for getting the goods back to us in good condition. If your item does arrive back with us damaged or in a worse condition, this will affect how much of a refund we can give you.
- Your item cannot have been fitted or used and must be in its original packaging.
- We are unable to accept returns of made-to-order items, such as floor mats, insulation, and trimming.
- When our team send you the details on how to return your item, they’ll also send you a unique RMA number. Please clearly write this somewhere on or in your parcel so we can make sure we get your refund sorted nice and quickly when your item arrives back in our warehouse.
- Make sure you send your item back to us using a tracked, insured service. This means that you’ll be able to make a claim with the courier if something goes wrong, plus the tracking can cover you if there’s a problem locating your item when it arrives back in our warehouse.
CAN I EXCHANGE AN ITEM?
Unfortunately not! You’re more than welcome to return it and place a new order, but we aren’t able to sort exchanges.
SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR PURCHASE?
We’re really sorry if your order isn’t what you expected. We try our best to deliver the best possible service, but sometimes things do go wrong!
If you’ve received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, details of what’s wrong with your product and ideally some pictures of the problem within 30 days of receipt. We will then be in touch to discuss next steps, whether that be a replacement or refund.
Some of our items are really fragile, such as windows (full list below). If you have ordered any of these products, then you must report any problems to us within 48 hours of receiving them. This is because these items can be easily damaged if they are left unattended or unpackaged for several days. If you do report any damage after 48 hours, then we won’t be able to give you a refund or replacement item.
This policy applies to the below products:
- Wind deflectors
If your product has a small imperfection such as a scratch or scuff that doesn’t stop you from using it, then have a think about whether a partial refund would make things better. You get to keep the product, but we’ll give you a discount on the item’s price.
ALREADY INSTALLED YOUR ITEM?
All products should be installed professionally. We accept no liability for items that have been modified or incorrectly installed, or any damage to your item or vehicle caused by the installation process.
You must tell us about any damage or faults before you fit the item, as otherwise there is very little we can do.
Please note we are unable to accept the return of an item that has been installed.