WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING? NO PROBLEM.
If you've bought an item that you no longer require, you can return it for a refund up to 30 days after the date of delivery providing it has not been fitted or used and is in its original packaging.
To return an item, simply follow the steps below.
1. Call on 01270 536900 or email email@example.com to obtain a returns reference
2. Repack the item(s) you wish to return and clearly note the returns reference on the package
3. Return the item to us within 7 working days of obtaining your reference
4. Sit back and wait for us to refund the order! (This is usually completed within 24 hours or so)
If you've received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order and we'll advise how we can resolve.
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- All Van Guard products are subject to a restocking fee equal to 10% of purchase price
- All Rhino products are subject to a restocking fee equal to 20% of purchase price
- We are unable to accept returns of an item that has been made to order
- You are responsible for the cost of returning an item to us
- Please package items carefully - any damage is your responsibility
- We recommend obtaining proof of postage and suitable insurance cover for your item
- We cannot accept returns without a valid returns ref and are not responsible for items returned to us by mistake
All products should be installed professionally, we accept no liability for items that have been incorrectly installed. Please note we are unable to accept return of an item that has been installed.