Autoglym Clean Wheels (500ml)
- Super effective spray on, brush and wash off cleaner
- Rapidly dissolves most contaminants from alloy, chromium, painted and plastic trimmed wheels
- Balanced blend of acidic cleaners, non-ionic surfactant and metal attack inhibitor
- Take special care to use this product carefully
- Do not use on non standard or anodised wheel surfaces
Autoglym Clean Wheels is the best choice for cutting through brake dust and grime, resulting in that perfect finish. A powerful and fast acting formula, it removes heavy deposits in and around the wheel, this cleaner is safe to use on most alloy, painted or plastic wheel trims.
- Removes brake dust and deposits
- Spray bottle for easy application
- Safe to use on most alloy, painted or plastic wheel trims
- Ensure your wheels are cool to the touch as working on hot wheels may result in damage.
- Working on one wheel at a time, apply the cleaner generously from the bottom up, fully coating the wheel surface.
- Use a wheel brush to agitate the cleaner, concentrating on any dirt trap areas and don’t forget the tyre wall.
- Rinse thoroughly, ensuring the product is fully removed before moving onto the next wheel.
Q: Does Clean Wheels contain acid?
A: Yes, there is acid in Autoglym Clean Wheels. If used according to the instructions it will not damage your wheels though. If you have a specialist wheel finish you may require Custom Wheel Cleaner.
Q: What types of wheel can I use Clean Wheels on?
A: Clean Wheels is suitable for lacquered alloy, painted and plastic finishes. If your wheels are a different finish, use Custom Wheel Cleaner instead.
Q: Is Clean Wheels safe to clean my tyres with?
A: Yes, Clean Wheels can be applied directly to the tyre wall and agitated with a brush to provide a clean finish. This is a great step to take before applying your tyre dressing. Ensure you thoroughly rinse the Clean Wheels away after use.
* Estimated delivery date