Autoglym Rapid Aqua Wax Kit
- Durable real wax finish in half the time
- Can be applied even when the car is wet
- Contains carnauba wax for durable protection
- Suitable for all paint types, rubber, plastic & glass
- Complete kit includes 2x microfibre cloths
Rapid Aqua Wax from Autoglym, is designed to provide a stunning hard wax finish. Applied directly onto a wet vehicle after washing, it can be used to protect exterior surfaces, including paint, rubber, glass and plastic creating a long lasting shine to be proud of.
- Contains Carnauba wax for a high gloss shine
- No need to dry vehicle before application
Can be used on all exterior materials
- Wash the Vehicle with shampoo
- Shake and apply Rapid Aqua Wax to all exterior surfaces, excluding the windscreen
- Spread the Rapid Aqua Wax with the first micro fibre cloth, creating an even coating
- Buff to a shine with secondary cloth
Q: Is Rapid Aqua Wax a true wax or is it a polish and do you recommend it to be used between High Definition Wax treatments?
A: Rapid Aqua Wax is a wax and is not a polish. Aqua Wax contains carnauba wax and is perfect for use as a top up in between High Definition Wax applications.
Q: Can I use Rapid Aqua Wax on alloy wheels?
A: Yes, you can use Rapid Aqua Wax on alloy wheels.
Q: Can you use the Rapid Aqua Wax in conjunction with Super Resin Polish after you have washed and dried your car?
A: Yes, if a car has been polished with Super Resin Polish, the next time it is washed Rapid Aqua Wax can be applied as a top up wax to restore shine. Rapid Aqua Wax should always be applied to a damp car, so after washing is the perfect time to apply it.
Q: Will Aqua Wax remove Extra Gloss Protection?
A: No, Aqua Wax will not remove Extra Gloss Protection. The Aqua Wax will sit on top of any existing finish as a new layer.
Q: How do I wash my Rapid Aqua Wax cloths?
A: Wash the Rapid Aqua Wax microfibre towels in a washing machine on a low temperature using liquid, not powder, detergent and do not use fabric softener.
* Estimated delivery date