Autoglym Scratch Removal Kit
- Everything you need in one kit
- One step silicone free scratch removal and polishing compound
- 2 layer foam waffle applicator
- Leaves a high gloss finish
- Microfibre included
Autoglym scratch removal kit is an all in one kit to remove scratches and swirl marks. Scratches will always appear on a vehicle no matter how carful you are. When polish is not enough to remove deeper scratches, this all in one kit is the perfect solution. The products included have been specially selected to achieve the best balance between removal and a brilliant finish.
- Silicon free for a smooth finish and durable coating
- All in one kit, no additional finishing necessary
Perfect for small scratches and cobweb swirls
- 100ml Scratch Remover
- 100ml Super Resin Polish
- Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth
- Scratch Removal Applicator
- Shake well and apply two pea-sized amounts of Scratch Remover to the white side of the foam waffle applicator.
- Using firm pressure, apply Scratch Remover using an up and down then side to side motion. Only use Scratch Remover on the affected area, avoiding the surrounding paintwork if possible.
- After 30 seconds it is important to check your progress. Apply more product and repeat as required.
- Once the scratch has been removed (or significantly improved) continue to work any remaining residue with a light pressure into the area for a glossy finish.
- Wipe away residue using a clean microfibre cloth.
Once the scratch has been removed, complete the process by polishing
the rest of the car with Super Resin Polish (included) to ensure a
brilliant high gloss finish.
Q: Is this product safe to use on all paint types i.e. matt or metallic?
A: Scratch Remover is safe to use on solid colour and metallic paints but should not be used on matt or satin paintwork. If you are at all unsure, please contact Autoglym for guidance.
Q: What is the difference between Scratch Remover and Paint Renovator?
A: Autoglym Paint Renovator was originally developed to renovate paint that had oxidised, faded or aged. It was designed to work on larger panels rather than smaller scratches. It is less abrasive than Scratch Remover so is less effective at removing scratches that have penetrated the paintwork more than oxidisation. Scratch Remover has been designed specifically to remove scratches.
Q: Can the product be used on glass?
A: The product has been designed for removal of scratches of car paintwork. It should not be used on glass or plastic substitutes.
Please note: Not all scratches can be easily removed. For deep scratches that wont remove by hand, this kit may improve its appearance, but it could require a professional finish to completely repair.
* Estimated delivery date