Satin Black Door Handle Covers (4pc)
- Door Handle Covers in Satin Black (4 Door)
- Made from OEM quality ABS plastic
- Produced to OEM standards for a perfect fit
- Made to fit over your Ranger's existing door handles
- Fits: Ford Ranger (2012- ).
Door Handle Covers in Satin Black (4 Door)
These stylish Ford Ranger door handle covers will instantly upgrade the look of your vehicle. The satin black finish provides a dramatic enhancement to the look of your factory fitted door handles.
Our black handle covers are made from durable, ABS plastic, making them strong and corrosion resistant. Coated with a satin black finish, these door handle covers will keep your Ford Ranger stylish for years!
All our products are produced to OEM standards for a perfect fit. These side handle covers are designed to fit over your vehicles existing door handles.
Fitting couldn’t be easier with the pre-applied 3M tape. This tape is designed to provide a strong, permanent bond, making sure your door handle covers stay put.
- Manufactured from ABS plastic for durability
- Made to fit over your Ford Ranger’s door handles
- Supplied with strong 3M tape for an easy fit
- Wash and clean the area you are working on using a product with degreasing properties (like washing up liquid).
- Once cleaned, make sure the area is completely dry before application.
- If working at temperatures below 15ºC make sure you use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm the bodywork. The primer and adhesive works best above these temperatures and anything below can result in fitment failure.
- Test fit the product before application. Do not remove the backing tape at this stage.
- Once you're happy, apply the included primer to the bodywork and leave to dry for 5 minutes.
- When the primer has dried, remove the backing tape from the adhesive strips and fit the product to the bodywork.
- After applying the product, press firmly around the surface area. This will help make sure the adhesive is fully in contact with the surface.
- After application, make sure you leave the product to sit for at least 2 hours before driving.
- Do not exceed 40mph in the first 24 hours as full cure time times takes 72 hours.
* Estimated delivery date