Satin Black Fuel Cap Cover
- Fuel Filler Cap Cover in Satin Black
- Made from OEM quality ABS plastic
- Produced to OEM standards for a perfect fit
- Made to fit over your Ranger's fuel filler cap
- Fits: Ford Ranger (2012- ).
Fuel Filler Cap Cover in Satin Black
This Ford Ranger styling accessory will instantly upgrade the look of your vehicle. The satin black finish provides a dramatic enhancement to the look of your vehicle’s bodywork.
Our styling accessories are made from durable, ABS plastic, making them strong and corrosion resistant. Coated with a satin black finish, these accessories will keep your Ford Ranger stylish for years!
All our products are produced to OEM standards for a perfect fit. These accessories are designed to fit over your vehicle’s bodywork.
Fitting couldn’t be easier with the pre-applied 3M tape. This tape is designed to provide a strong, permanent bond, making sure your chrome accessories stay put.
- Manufactured from ABS plastic for durability
- Instantly upgrades the look of your Ford Ranger
- Supplied with strong 3M tape for an easy fit
- Wash and clean the area you are working on using a product with degreasing properties (like washing up liquid).
- Once cleaned, make sure the area is completely dry before application.
- If working at temperatures below 15ºC make sure you use a hair dryer or heat gun to warm the bodywork. The primer and adhesive works best above these temperatures and anything below can result in fitment failure.
- Test fit the product before application. Do not remove the backing tape at this stage.
- Once you're happy, apply the included primer to the bodywork and leave to dry for 5 minutes.
- When the primer has dried, remove the backing tape from the adhesive strips and fit the product to the bodywork.
- After applying the product, press firmly around the surface area. This will help make sure the adhesive is fully in contact with the surface.
- After application, make sure you leave the product to sit for at least 2 hours before driving.
- Do not exceed 40mph in the first 24 hours as full cure time times takes 72 hours.
* Estimated delivery date