Bonnet Bra (3/4)
- Protects bonnet against damage
- Easy to fit - one man installation
- Hard wearing black vinyl for added durability
- Fleece backing protects paintwork
- Fits: Vauxhall Vivaro (2014-2019).
Black Vinyl Bonnet Bra (3/4)
This new moon bonnet bra improves the styling of your vehicle and provides extra protection against road debris, stone chips and damage caused by insects. Cut to a new moon shape, you can achieve extra style and protect your bonnet at the same time.
This bonnet bra is tailored to your Vauxhall Vivaro. Crafted from a hard-wearing black vinyl it also features a fleece backing to prevent damage to the paintwork during travelling.
Installation is quick and easy. Simply place the bra over the bonnet and tie securely using the fabric hoops and rope that are supplied.
- Hard wearing vinyl bonnet bra protects against damage
- Simple to install with included fabric hoops and rope
- Tailored to fit your Vauxhall Vivaro
- Fitting Instructions:
- Before you start, make sure your bonnet is clean and dry. It’s also worth making sure the bonnet bra itself is warm as this will make it easier to fit.
- Open and raise your bonnet halfway (it will be easier if you have someone to assist you).
- Open and unfold your bonnet bra and make sure you have the included rope.
- Put the bonnet bra over the corners closest to the windscreen.
- Gently pull the bra down the bonnet to the bottom corners and feed it over the edges. At this point the bra should be snug over your bonnet but not tightly fitted.
- Now, with the bonnet opened fully, tie the supplied rope to one of the fabric loops.
- Zig-zag the rope through the rest of the loops on the bonnet to pull the bra tight. Be careful not to pull too hard here, you only need to make sure the bra is in position (you’ll pull it tighter again later).
- Once you’ve pulled tight, temporarily tie the rope off and close the bonnet.
- With the bonnet down, pour hot water over the entire bonnet bra. This helps the material to soften and become more flexible.
- Now that the material is softer, reopen the bonnet, untie your rope and pull the bonnet bra tighter around the bonnet. Again, be careful not to pull too hard here as the loops are only designed to keep it in position.
- Once you’re happy with the position, close the bonnet and apply hot water one final time, this will get rid of most of the creases but don’t worry if there are a few left – these will drop out over time.
- Dry the bra off with a chamois or microfiber type cloth and you’re done!
* Estimated delivery date