Full Bonnet Bra
- Protects bonnet against damage
- Easy to fit - one man installation
- Hard wearing black vinyl
- Fleece Backing
- Fits: Renault Trafic (2014- ).
Black Vinyl Bonnet Bra (Full)
This full bonnet bra enhances the look of your vehicle and can also provide ideal protection against road debris, stone chips and damage caused by insects. Made to full length, it gives extra protection covering the whole of the bonnet.
This bonnet bra is tailored to your Renault Trafic. It’s made from a durable black vinyl and has a fleece backing to prevent any damage to the paintwork whilst travelling.
Installation is easy. Simply place the bra over the bonnet and tie securely using the fabric hoops and rope that come supplied.
- Hard wearing vinyl bonnet bra protects bonnet against damage
- Simple fitting with included fabric hoops and rope
- Tailored to fit your Trafic
- Before you start, make sure your bonnet is clean and dry. It’s also worth making sure the bonnet bra itself is warm as this will make it easier to fit.
- Open and raise your bonnet halfway (it will be easier if you have someone to assist you).
- Open and unfold your bonnet bra and make sure you have the included rope.
- Put the bonnet bra over the corners closest to the windscreen.
- Gently pull the bra down the bonnet to the bottom corners and feed it over the edges. At this point the bra should be snug over your bonnet but not tightly fitted.
- Now, with the bonnet opened fully, tie the supplied rope to one of the fabric loops.
- Zig-zag the rope through the rest of the loops on the bonnet to pull the bra tight. Be careful not to pull too hard here, you only need to make sure the bra is in position (you’ll pull it tighter again later).
- Once you’ve pulled tight, temporarily tie the rope off and close the bonnet.
- With the bonnet down, pour hot water over the entire bonnet bra. This helps the material to soften and become more flexible.
- Now that the material is softer, reopen the bonnet, untie your rope and pull the bonnet bra tighter around the bonnet. Again, be careful not to pull too hard here as the loops are only designed to keep it in position.
- Once you’re happy with the position, close the bonnet and apply hot water one final time, this will get rid of most of the creases but don’t worry if there are a few left – these will drop out over time.
- Dry the bra off with a chamois or microfiber type cloth and
* Estimated delivery date