Half Bonnet Bra
- Protects bonnet against damage
- Easy to fit - one man installation
- Hard wearing black vinyl
- Fleece Backing
- Fits: Ford Transit MK7 (2006-2014).
Fits: Ford Transit MK7 (2006-2014).
Black Vinyl Bonnet Bra (Half)
This half bonnet bra improves the style and look of your vehicle whilst providing extra protection against road debris, stone chips and damage caused by insects. Its half bonnet design provides extra style whilst protecting your bonnet.
This half bonnet bra is tailored to fit your Ford Transit. Made from a hard-wearing black vinyl, it also features a fleece backing to prevent any damage to the paintwork whilst travelling.
Fitting is easy. Simply place the bra over the bonnet and fix securely using the clips that come supplied.
- Durable vinyl half bonnet bra protecting bonnet against damage
- Quick and easy installation with included clips
- Tailored to fit your Ford Transit
- Before you start, make sure your bonnet is clean and dry. It’s also worth making sure the bonnet bra itself is warm as this will make it easier to fit.
- Open and raise your bonnet halfway (it will be easier if you have someone to assist you).
- Open and unfold your bonnet bra and make sure you have the included packet of hooks.
- Put the bonnet bra over the bottom of the bonnet.
- Gently pull the bra up the bonnet to the bottom corners and feed it over the edges. At this point the bra should fitted over your bonnet loosely.
- Now, with the bonnet opened fully and using the metal hooks provided, attach the fabric loops to any available hole or sound proofing under the bonnet. Be careful not to pull too hard here, you only need to make sure the bra is held in position (you’ll pull it tighter again later).
- With the bonnet down, pour hot water over the entire bonnet bra. This helps the material to soften and become more flexible.
- Now that the material is softer, reopen the bonnet, untie your rope and pull the bonnet bra tighter around the bonnet. Again, be careful not to pull too hard here as the loops are only designed to keep it in position.
- Once you’re happy with the position, close the bonnet and apply hot water one final time, this will get rid of most of the creases but don’t worry if there are a few left – these will drop out over time.
- Dry the bra off with a chamois or microfiber type cloth and you’re done!
* Estimated delivery date