Fixed Rear Quarter Window in Dark Tint (Right)
- Fixed Window in Dark Tint for RH Rear Quarter (920 x 570mm). Fitting Kit Sold Separately
- Dark tinted glass (no film) allows approx. 30% light transmission improving privacy & protection from sunlight
- Bonds directly to vehicle body allowing straight forward installation
- Fully insured and tracked delivery with unique packaging to ensure it lands in one piece
- Fits: VW Transporter T6 (2015- ). Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase Models.
Fixed Window in Dark Tint for RH Rear Quarter (920 x 570mm)
Fitting Kit Sold Separately.
|Fits||VW Transporter T6 (2015- )|
|Roof Height||Standard; High|
|Notes||Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase Models.|
|Position||Right Hand Rear Quarter Panel (Driver's Side)|
These fixed VW Transporter side windows are supplied in dark tintfor protection against sun light, keeping you cooler in the summer and increasing privacy. Tinted during the manufacturing process, they use no films, which can easily bubble and peel away, and allow just 30% light transmission (i.e. a 70% tint)!
Unlike traditional framed windows, these are pre-formed to match the shape and curvature of your vehicle and can be bonded directly to the bodywork for much quicker installation. When fitting, you’ll also notice that each window features a black ceramic screen printing around the aperture to hide any cut metal or adhesive. All window edges have a neat radius for a tidy finish too!
All our van conversion windows are toughened using a tempering process at the manufacturing stage which means that, in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges. Produced to CE and TUV safety standards they undergo multiple certification processes to ensure they comply with the safety requirements at a European and global level.
Shipping glass is not without its perils but with our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept as safe as possible during transport. All glass deliveries are tracked from us to you and, in case something does go wrong, they’re fully insured too.
* Estimated delivery date