Left Hand Sliding Door Clear Opening Window
- Opening Window: The opening section moves on an internal rail and features an internal latch which automatically locks the window when closed. An integrated drainage channel filters any water back outside your vehicle.
- Ceramic Screen Print: Black ceramic screen printing around the aperture hides any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
- Tempered Glass: Our windows are tempered during the manufacturing process meaning in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
- Delivery: With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept safe during transport.
- Exact Fit: Made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, our glass complies with safety requirements at a European and global level. Tailored to fit your Ford Transit Custom (2013- ). .
This item has been discontinued.
|Fits||Ford Transit Custom (2013- )|
|Roof Height||Standard; High|
|Position||Left Hand Sliding Door (Passenger Side)|
Opening Window in Clear for LH Sliding Door (1200 x 566mm)
Fitting Kit Sold Separately.
These clear opening Ford Transit Custom side windows feature a black ceramic screen printing around the aperture to hide any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
Our sliding windows open at the front and slide towards the rear of the vehicle and feature a newly designed latch that is only visible on the inside, locking securely when slid closed. These sliding windows also feature a single-piece slider rail for a neater more ‘OEM’ finish, as well as an integrated drainage channel that filters any water back outside.
Our windows are pre-formed to match the shape and curvature of your van and can be bonded directly to the bodywork for a much quicker installation.
All our van conversion windows are also toughened using a tempering process at the manufacturing stage which means that, in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
All window glass is made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, and undergoes multiple certification processes to ensure they comply with safety requirements at a European and global level.
When purchasing new glass for your van, you want peace of mind that it’s going to arrive safely and in one piece. With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept as safe as possible during transport. All glass deliveries are tracked from us to you and, in case something does go wrong, they’re fully insured too – we’ll simply send out a replacement if they arrive damaged!
* Estimated delivery date