Van Guard Lined Twin Opening Pipe Tube (2m)
- Universal 2m Pipe Tube with PVC Lining and Lockable Front & Rear Openings. VG400-2L.
- Tried and tested solution for safely and securely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit, fascias and tile trims
- Its bespoke design enables it to Carry 36 x 15mm copper pipes or up to 30KG.
- Unique PVC liner protects your materials and stops marks and discoloration on fragile or easily marked items
- Each end cap includes integrated locks at both ends supplied with two sets of keys
Universal 2m Pipe Tube with PVC Lining and Lockable Front & Rear Openings
Van Guard have created an extremely light and durable anodised aluminium pipe tube carrier combing strength and style. Designed to transport copper pipes, conduit or materials of similar length its universal design allows it to be fitted to other makes of roof rack and bar systems.
With integrated locks for increased security and great functionality, your materials are kept safe and thanks to a unique, protective PVC liner you can carry trims and plastic trunking without the risk of marking them.
Fitting is straight forward and takes approximately 20-30 minutes with detailed fitting instructions supplied.
- Lightweight and strong – maximising carrying capacity
- Universal fitting
- Unique PVC liner – protects trunking and conduit
- Integrated anti-theft locks for increased security
- Crash tested to 20G for added safety
Dimensions: L2020 x W108 x H69mm (Internal)
Load Capacity: Carry 36 x 15mm copper pipes or up to 30KG.
* Estimated delivery date