Rear Door Dark Tint Windows
- Privacy Tint: Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, our glass will not bubble and peel away like other windows, allowing 30% light transmission.
- Tempered Glass: Our windows are tempered during the manufacturing process meaning in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
- Ceramic Screen Print: Black ceramic screen printing around the aperture hides any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
- Delivery: With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept safe during transport.
- Exact Fit: Made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, our glass complies with safety requirements at a European and global level. Tailored to fit your Fiat Ducato (2006- ). Not suitable for double-hinged rear doors..
|Fits||Fiat Ducato (2006- )|
|Wheelbase||L1; L2; L3; L4|
|Roof Height||H1; H2; H3|
|Notes||Not suitable for double-hinged rear doors.|
|Position||Twin Rear Doors|
Pair of Windows for Rear Doors in Dark Tint (828 x 670mm)
Fitting Kit Sold Separately.
These Fiat Ducato rear windows are supplied in dark tint for protection against sun light, keeping you cooler in the summer and increasing privacy within your camper conversion. Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, meaning they won’t bubble and peel away like other windows, and they allow just 30% light transmission (i.e. a 70% tint)!
Our rear windows feature a pre-formed frame to match the shape and curvature of your vehicle, meaning they can be bonded directly onto your vehicle bodywork for a quicker and more seamless installation. You’ll also notice that each window features a black ceramic screen printing around the aperture to hide any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
All our van conversion windows are also toughened using a tempering process at the manufacturing stage which means that, in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
All window glass is made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, and undergoes multiple certification processes to ensure they comply with safety requirements at a European and global level.
When purchasing new glass for your van, you want peace of mind that it’s going to arrive safely and in one piece. With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept as safe as possible during transport. All glass deliveries are tracked from us to you and, in case something does go wrong, they’re fully insured too – we’ll simply send out a replacement if they arrive damaged!
* Estimated delivery date