Rhino Aluminium Roof Rack
- Rhino Aluminium Roof Rack (2.2m Long x 1.25m Wide) A592.
- Integrated full width stainless steel roller
- Includes all brackets and fixings, easy to follow fitting instructions
- Free delivery to mainland UK
- Fits: Citroen Berlingo (2008-2018). Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase (L1) Models with Rear Tailgate. Note: Not Suitable for Berlingo First Models
Rhino Aluminium Roof Rack (2.2m Long x 1.25m Wide). A592
Bespoke fitting kit and detailed instructions included
Manufactured in the UK, the Rhino Aluminium Roof Rack is the perfect tool for transporting ladders, building materials, pipes and scaffolding that may be too large for the internal load space of your van. Its side rails prevent loads from shifting during transit and provide tie down points. Each rack features a full width rear roller to allow easier loading and unloading of materials. The rear roller attaches easily using ‘Anti-Rattle’ composite connectors to ensure a hard-wearing long life.
Rhino Aluminium Racks are constructed from lightweight aluminium and advanced polymer-based composites. The use of aluminium alloy allows for a corrosion and rust resistant, durable Citroen Berlingo} roof rack. Its construction makes it an incredible 25% lighter, yet just as strong as its steel equivalent.
This Rhino Aluminium Roof Bars feature T-Track technology, which enables quick and easy positioning to suit the size of you vans roof. Each rack comes with detailed instructions and a fitting kit designed to pick up on the van's existing mounting points (where applicable).
- Manufactured from anodised aluminium alloy for a 25% lighter roof rack
- Includes a full width rear roller for easier loading and unloading
- Features a T-Track system for easy and quick fitting
- TUV Rheinland Certified and 20g Crash Tested for safety
- 2 x 13mm spanners or socket wrenches
- 1 x 10mm spanner or socket wrench
- 1 x 6mm Allen Key (supplied with fitting kit)
Please include a contact number with your order. We will contact you to confirm your order, vehicle details and to let you know when it will be shipped.
* Estimated delivery date