Rhino Modular Roof Rack
- Rhino Modular Roof Rack (2.1m Long x 1.25m Wide).
- Fully welded, heavy duty system with rear roller
- Includes all brackets and fixings, easy to follow fitting instructions
- Free next working day delivery to mainland UK
- Fits: Ford Transit Connect (2013- ). Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase (L1) Models with Twin Rear Doors.
Rhino Modular Roof Rack (2.1m Long x 1.25m Wide). R621
Bespoke fitting kit and detailed instructions included
The Rhino Modular Rack is ideal for carrying multiple ladders, 8x4 sheets or long length items. It features sturdy side rails to prevent loads from moving and a full width rear roller system to assist loading and unloading. The roof rack includes a built-in, front aerofoil that reduces wind noise and drag, saving you money on fuel.
This Rhino Modular Roof Rack is one of the most iconic commercial roof racks ever created. It’s fully welded, heavy-duty system has earned its status as one of the most popular gallery racks in the UK. This Ford Transit Connect roof rack is composed of modular sections, which are bolted together to form a full roof rack.
Each Rhino Modular System is manufactured from high tensile steel and finished with a 2-part electro-paint primer and polyester black powder coating. This coating ensures maximum resistance to corrosion and rust as well as adding extra strength and durability.
The Modular rack is among the easiest to fit commercial roof racks available, with all fixings and detailed instructions included. With no drilling or special tools required, the system fits to the original mounting points on the roof of your van.
- High tensile steel, fully welded, heavy-duty roof rack
- Quick and easy installation using bolted together modular sections
- Includes a full width rear roller for easier loading and unloading
Please include a contact number with your order. We will contact you to confirm your order, vehicle details and to let you know when it will be shipped.
* Estimated delivery date