Rhino Modular Roof Rack
- Rhino Modular Roof Rack (3.3m Long x 1.6m Wide).
- Fully welded, heavy duty system with rear roller
- Includes all brackets and fixings, easy to follow fitting instructions
- Available for next working day delivery to mainland UK
- Fits: Mercedes Sprinter (1995-2006). Note: Only Suitable for Medium Wheelbase (L2), High Roof (H2) Models.
Rhino Modular Roof Rack (3.3m Long x 1.6m Wide). R526
The Rhino Modular is a heavy-duty van roof rack that allows quick and easy installation using bolted together modular sections. Manufactured in the UK from high tensile steel, this heavy-duty rack is electroplated and then powder coated in a two-stage protective process, making the Modular rack resistant to corrosion and rust.
The Modular roof rack is composed of modules, which are bolted together to form a one piece full rack on your roof - side rails stop loads from shifting in transit and provide tying down points to secure loads, the addition of an aerofoil at the front of the rack that reduces overall wind noise. A full-width rear roller makes the loading of multiple ladders, 8 x 4 sheets or long length items quick and easy.
The included fitting kit ensures that the Modular roof rack is among the easiest commercial roof racks to fit and the UK's most popular van roof rack on the market. The system fits into the original mounting points on the roof of the van making fitting quick and simple.
- Fully welded, heavy-duty steel construction
- Corrosion protected with ultimate durability
- Enables the transportation of 8 x 4 boards
- Full width rear roller for easy loading
- Fits to original mounting points
* Estimated delivery date