Tailored Drivers Seat Cover w/ Armrest in Black
- Tailored Fit Driver's Seat Cover in Black (with Armrest Cover)
- Complete protection for drivers seat - including seat back - against oil, grease, all liquids, pets etc
- Super durable - made in UK from 600 denier polyester. 100% waterproof & machine washable
- Elasticated hems, soft tube pouches and click-shut buckles for perfect fit
- Fits: Ford Transit MK8 (2014- ). Tailored Fit Driver's Seat Cover in Black (with Armrest Cover)
Tailored Fit Driver's Seat Cover in Black (with Armrest Cover)
Made from a hard-wearing 600 denier polyester material and 100%waterproof, these tailored Ford Transit seat covers are perfect for protecting your seats from general wear as well as grease, oil, food and drink spillages, dog hairs and everyday dirt.
Tailored to your Ford Transit seats, each cover allows full seat movement. Elasticated hems, soft tube pouches and click-shut buckles for perfect fit.
These machine washable seat covers are handsewn in the UK, featuring bound edging, and a top stitched seam to add strength. Combined with a slightly textured finish these seat covers let you drive in comfort.
- 100% waterproof, machine washable made from 600 denier polyester material
- Protects seats from spills, grime and general wear and tear
- Tailored to your Ford Transit
These tailored seat covers can be wiped down with a warm damp cloth to clean dirt, dust or spills. For a deeper clean, they can be removed and machine washed at 30°C using a non-biological powder or liquid detergent. Do not use softener or conditioner. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- Remove the headrest from the Driver's seat by sliding the headrests upwards and depressing the release latch at the base of the steel headrest stalks. Avoid placing the headrests on the fabric seats as the steel stalks are often lubricated with grease.
- Slide the seat cover over the seat back. Around the armrest pivot, open up the hook and loop tape and reconnect beneath the armrest pivot. Push the pouch with soft tubing into the angle of the seat where the back-rest meets the seat base. This provides anchorage for the cover. Pull the rest of the cover over the seat base.
- Connect the elastic straps (with male and female side release buckles) around the back of the seat (not underneath).
- Attach the driver's headrest by locating the openings in the top of the cover. Then, fit the head-rest cover to the headrests with seams facing to the front. It is easier to fit the headrest cover once the headrest is fixed in place on the seat
- Slide the armrest cover over the armrest so that the elasticated opening faces the seat's side.
- Remove the headrests from the near-side passenger back-rest. Select the cover with a side zip and open up the zip. Position the cover over the nearside passenger back-rest so that the two openings for the headrests slots are at the top and the zip opening faces the middle seat back- rest. Ensure the cover has been positioned beneath the seat-belt before closing up the zip and connect the hook and loop tape at the base of the back-rest. Then secure the elastic straps that hang down at the base of the cover around a convenient metal fixing.
- Attach the headrest by locating the openings in the top of the cover. Then, fit the head-rest cover to the headrests with seams facing to the front.
- Take the remaining cover with four hook and loop tape straps and place this over the middle passenger back-rest (the one that folds down as a work-tray). Connect the straps together ensuring they are properly tensioned.
- There are two final covers for fitting on the split seat base of the double seat. The nearside passenger cover is slightly larger than the middle seat base. Note the small opening at one end of both covers, this is for the webbing straps at the back of the seat bases as this will help you to orientate the covers into the correct position. Stretch the covers over each corner of the seat bases completing the front covers last.
* Estimated delivery date