Tailored Front Row Seat Covers in Black (1+2)
- Tailored Driver & Double Front Passenger Seat Covers in Black (with 3x Headrests)
- Complete protection for full seat - including Driver's seat back - against oil, grease, all liquids, pets etc
- Super durable - made in UK from 600 denier polyester. 100% waterproof & machine washable
- Elasticated hems and click-shut buckles for a perfect fit. Fully compatible with seat adjusters and airbags
- Fits: Peugeot Partner (2008-2018).
Tailored Driver & Double Front Passenger Seat Covers in Black (with 3x Headrests)
Made from a hard-wearing 600 denier polyester material and 100% waterproof, these tailored Peugeot Partner seat covers are perfect for protecting your seats from general wear as well as grease, oil, food and drink spillages, dog hairs and everyday dirt.
Tailored to your Partner seats, each cover allows full seat movement. Elasticated hems and click-shut buckles for a perfect fit. Fully compatible with seat adjusters and airbags.
These machine washable seat covers are handsewn in the UK, featuring bound edging, and a top stitched seam to add strength. Combined with a slightly textured finish these seat covers let you drive in comfort.
- 100% waterproof, machine washable made from 600 denier polyester material
- Protects seats from spills, grime and general wear and tear
- Tailored to your Peugeot Partner
These tailored seat covers can be wiped down with a warm damp cloth to clean dirt, dust or spills. For a deeper clean, they can be removed and machine washed at 30°C using a non-biological powder or liquid detergent. Do not use softener or conditioner. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- Remove the headrests from all three seats by sliding the headrests upwards and depressing the release latch at the base of the steel headrest stalks.
- The Driver's seat cover has two short elastic straps of around 6 cms and 2 cms long that are connected with plastic side-release buckles. Starting with the driver's seat cover, pop open the buckles and slide the cover over the seat back. Push the straps and their buckles through the horizontal gap in the seat and connect the buckles together. Do not attempt to connect these short straps around the sides of the seat.
- Stretch the rest of the cover over the seat base and connect the longer straps together around the back of the seat, not beneath the seat. The elasticated hem of the seat base cover can be tucked down the plastic side mouldings at the base of the seat.
- Attach the Driver's headrest by locating openings in the top of the cover. Then, fit the headrest cover to the Driver's seat headrest, keeping the main seams of the cover facing to the front of the headrest. It is easier to fit the headrest covers once the headrests are fixed in place on the seats.
- The two smaller covers are for the passenger seats and feature wide openings at one end which fit to the top of the seat to facilitate access to the headrest sockets. The seat over with a single opening is for the middle seat. The cover with two openings is for the nearside passenger seat (the seat next to the passenger door), the widest opening is for the headrest stalks and the smaller opening is for the seat release strap.
- Position the covers over the front facing of the seats, then tip the seat back rests forward and connect the elastic straps behind the seat back-rest.
- Pull the remainder of the cover (the section with an elasticated hem) over the seat bases, then lift up the seat bases and connect the further set of elastic straps beneath the seat base.
- Attach the passenger headrests by locating openings in the top of the covers. Then, fit the head-rest covers to the headrests keeping the main seams of the cover facing to the front of the headrest. It is easier to fit the headrest covers once the headrests are fixed in place on the seats.
* Estimated delivery date