Tailored Front Row Seat Covers in Grey Camo (1+2)
- Tailored Driver & Double Front Passenger Seat Covers in Grey Camo (with 3x Headrests and Driver's Armrest Cover)
- Provides complete protection for full seat against oil, grease, liquids, pet hair and more
- Made in UK from a super durable 600 denier polyester. 100% waterproof and machine washable
- Compatible with Driver's armrest, folding central work tray and underseat storage for a perfect fit
- Fits: Ford Transit MK8 (2014- ).
Tailored Driver & Double Front Passenger Seat Covers in Grey Camo (with 3x Headrests and Driver's Armrest Cover)
Made from a hard-wearing 600 denier polyester material and 100% waterproof, these tailored Ford Transit seat covers are perfect for protecting your seats from general wear as well as grease, oil, food and drink spillages, dog hairs and everyday dirt.
Tailored to your Transit seats, each cover allows full seat movement. Compatible with Driver's armrest, folding central work tray and underseat storage for a perfect fit.
These machine washable seat covers are handsewn in the UK, featuring bound edging, and a top stitched seam to add strength. Combined with a slightly textured finish these seat covers let you drive in comfort.
- 100% waterproof, machine washable made from 600 denier polyester material
- Protects seats from spills, grime and general wear and tear
- Tailored to your Ford Transit
These tailored seat covers can be wiped down with a warm damp cloth to clean dirt, dust or spills. For a deeper clean, they can be removed and machine washed at 30°C using a non-biological powder or liquid detergent. Do not use softener or conditioner. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- Remove the headrest from the Driver's seat by sliding the headrests upwards and depressing the release latch at the base of the steel headrest stalks. Avoid placing the headrests on the fabric seats as the steel stalks are often lubricated with grease
- Slide the seat cover over the seat back. Open up the hook and loop strap and reconnect beneath the armrest pivot. Push the velcro-style straps into the angle of the seat where the back-rest meets the seat base. Pull the rest of the cover over the seat base and tuck the cover down the sides of the plastic moulding.
- Reach underneath the seat from the front and pull the velcro-style straps to the front and slide through the plastic rings that hang down, then pull until it's taut and fold the strap back onto itself so that it grips. This provides anchorage for the base of the cover.
- Attach the Driver's headrest by locating openings in the top of the cover. Then, fit the headrest cover to the Driver's seat headrest, keeping the main seams of the cover facing to the front of the headrest. It is easier to fit the headrest covers once the headrests are fixed in place on the seats.
- Slide the armrest cover over the armrest so that the elasticated opening faces the seat's side.
- Remove the headrests from the double seat and slide the cover with the central zip over the back rest of the seat. The zip should face to the front and in the centre of the seat. It will help if you open the main zip on the cover so that you can manoeuvre the cover down the back of the double seat. Pull the central seat belt through the cover and reconnect the zip behind the seat belt.
- Attach the passenger headrests by locating openings in the top of the cover. Then fit the head-rest cover to the headrests with seams facing to the front.
- There are two final covers left to fit on the split seat base of the double seat. The covers are the same size as each other but are left and right-handed so observe the overall shape of the covers to match up to each of the seat bases. The elasticated hem of the covers faces to the front and the non-elasticated and narrow section of the covers goes to the back of the seat. Once fitted, connect the elastic straps beneath the seat bases.
* Estimated delivery date