Tailored Front Row w/Armrest Seat Covers in Black (1+2)
- Tailored Driver & Front Double Passenger Seat Covers in Black (with 3x Headrests and 1x Driver's Armrest)
- Complete protection for full seat - including seat backs - against oil, grease, all liquids, pets etc
- Super durable - made in UK from 600 denier polyester. 100% waterproof & machine washable
- Perfect fit, fully compatible with Driver's armrest, folding central work tray & underseat storage
- Fits: Ford Transit Custom (2013- ).
Tailored Driver & Front Double Passenger Seat Covers in Black (with 3x Headrests and 1x Driver's Armrest)
Made from a hard-wearing 600 denier polyester material and 100% waterproof, these tailored Ford Transit Custom seat covers are perfect for protecting your seats from general wear as well as grease, oil, food and drink spillages, dog hairs and everyday dirt.
Tailored to your Transit Custom seats, each cover allows full seat movement. Perfect fit, fully compatible with Driver's armrest, folding central work tray & underseat storage.
These machine washable seat covers are handsewn in the UK, featuring bound edging, and a top stitched seam to add strength. Combined with a slightly textured finish these seat covers let you drive in comfort.
- 100% waterproof, machine washable made from 600 denier polyester material
- Protects seats from spills, grime and general wear and tear
- Tailored to your Ford Transit Custom
These tailored seat covers can be wiped down with a warm damp cloth to clean dirt, dust or spills. For a deeper clean, they can be removed and machine washed at 30°C using a non-biological powder or liquid detergent. Do not use softener or conditioner. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not tumble dry.
- Remove the headrest from the Driver's seat by sliding the headrests upwards and depressing the release latch at the base of the steel headrest stalks. Avoid placing the headrests on the fabric seats as the steel stalks are often lubricated with grease.
- Slide the seat cover over the seat back. Open up the hook and loop straps and reconnect beneath the armrest pivot. Push the pouch with soft tubing into the angle of the seat where the back-rest meets the seat base. This provides anchorage for the cover. Pull the rest of the cover over the seat base.
- There are four hook and loop straps attached to the hem of the cover, two at the rear of the seat base and two towards the front. Insert the two rear straps down the small gap between the seat fabric and the side plastic moulding so that they appear beneath the seat. Now connect these straps to their respective front straps so that they overlap as much as possible beneath the seat base, this will provide anchorage of the seat base at all four corners and will prevent the seat base moving out of position.
- The side hems of the seat base cover can then be tucked down the inside of the plastic moulding around the seat base for neatness and additional anchorage.
- Attach the Driver's headrest by locating openings in the top of the cover. Then fit the head-rest cover to the headrests with seams facing to the front. It is easier to fit the headrest cover once the headrest is fixed in place on the seat.
- Slide the armrest cover over the armrest so that the elasticated opening faces the seat's side.
- Remove the headrests from the double seat and slide the cover with the central zip over the back rest of the seat. The zip should face to the front and in the centre of the seat. It will help if you open the main zip on the cover so that you can manoeuvre the cover down the back of the double seat. Pull the central seat belt through the cover and reconnect the zip behind the seat belt.
- Attach the headrests by locating openings in the top of the cover. Then fit the head-rest cover to the headrests with seams facing to the front.
- There are two final covers that fit on the split seat base of the double seat. The covers are the same size as each other but are left and right-handed so observe the overall shape of the covers to match up to each of the seat bases. The elasticated hem of the covers faces to the front and the non-elasticated and narrow section of the covers goes to the back of the seat. Once fitted, connect the elastic straps beneath the seat bases.
* Estimated delivery date