Tailored Rubber Floor Mat (1pc)
- Protect your vehicle: Stop mud, sand, grease, water and just about anything else the day throws at you from causing lasting damage to your interior. Ideal for working vehicles.
- Heavy-duty design: Constructed from tough rubber and 100% waterproof, these mats are made for heavy use, taking daily wear and tear in their stride. The non-porous material also stops muck from sinking in making them easy to keep clean.
- Precise fit: Designed with 2D scanning tech and manufactured with a CNC cutter for a precise fit around every curve and panel. Each mat lies completely flat and features manufacturer approved fixings where applicable to stop movement.
- Better value: Offering an exact fit, lasting protection and made under ISO9001 standards for OE level quality at a fraction of the main dealer price.
- Made to fit: Iveco Daily (2006-2014).
Fits: Iveco Daily (2006-2014).
Tailored Fit 1pc Floor Mat
These tailored van mats are made from an industry proven heavy-duty 5mm rubber and feature a water resistant anti-slip backing to prevent unwanted movement while you’re driving.
These rubber van mats are easy to remove and clean and provide protection from everyday dirt, spills and wear and tear, prolonging the life of your vehicles interior.
Each mat is tailored to the exact shape of your Iveco Daily’s footwell, providing a perfect fit. Manufactured under ISO 9001 and TS 16949 quality control systems, they are made on a CNC cutting table for precision, allowing each mat to lie completely flat. Floor fixings are included where applicable to keep your mats in place.
These tailored rubber van floor mats are made to OE quality at an affordable price. Cheaper than genuine mats, our mats are competitively priced against other aftermarket suppliers. We hold stock in our warehouse, meaning they can be shipped quickly to you.
- Durable black rubber with hand stitched edge
- Easy to clean, protects against dirt and spills
- Tailored to fit your Iveco Daily
Please Note: These van mats are made for working vehicles, so they do not include a bound edge.
* Estimated delivery date