Twin Fixed Dark Tint Windows & Fitting Kit
- Privacy Tint: Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, our glass will not bubble and peel away like other windows, allowing 30% light transmission.
- Tempered Glass: Our windows are tempered during the manufacturing process meaning in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
- Ceramic Screen Print: Black ceramic screen printing around the aperture hides any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
- Delivery: With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept safe during transport.
- Exact Fit: Made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, our glass complies with safety requirements at a European and global level. Tailored to fit your Fiat Ducato (2006- ). Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase, Low Roof (L1H1) Models..
|Fits||Fiat Ducato (2006- )|
|Notes||Note: Only Suitable for Short Wheelbase, Low Roof (L1H1) Models.|
|Position||Left Hand Sliding Door, Right Hand Side Panel (Not Suitable for RH Sliding Door)|
Fixed Window in Dark Tint for LH Sliding Door (1230 x 665mm)
Fixed Window in Dark Tint for RH Side Panel (1265 x 665mm)
Adhesive Kit (2x Cartridges, Surface Prep & Glass Wipes)
6m of Knock on Trim
These fixed Fiat Ducato side windows are supplied in dark tint for protection against sun light, keeping you cooler in the summer and increasing privacy within your camper conversion. Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, meaning they won’t bubble and peel away like other windows, and they allow just 30% light transmission (i.e. a 70% tint)!
Our fixed windows are pre-formed to match the shape and curvature of your van and can be bonded directly to the bodywork for a much quicker installation. The large aperture of the glass ensures the maximum light enters your van, while still giving that privacy needed from the 70% tint.
You’ll also notice that each window features a black ceramic screen printing around the aperture to hide any cut metal or adhesive, for a neat and tidy finish.
All our van conversion windows are also toughened using a tempering process at the manufacturing stage which means that, in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
All window glass is made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, and undergoes multiple certification processes to ensure they comply with safety requirements at a European and global level.
These windows come complete with a fitting kit which includes: 1x Tube of Automotive Window Bonding Adhesive, 1x Bottle of Prep M, 1x Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaning Wipes, 1x Pair of Gloves and a specified length of Knock on Trim tailored to your window.
When purchasing new glass for your van, you want peace of mind that it’s going to arrive safely and in one piece. With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept as safe as possible during transport. All glass deliveries are tracked from us to you and, in case something does go wrong, they’re fully insured too – we’ll simply send out a replacement if they arrive damaged!
* Estimated delivery date