Twin Opening Dark Tint Windows & Fitting Kit
- Privacy Tint: Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, our glass will not bubble and peel away like other windows, allowing 30% light transmission.
- Opening Window: The opening section moves on an internal rail and features an internal latch which automatically locks the window when closed. An integrated drainage channel filters any water back outside your vehicle.
- Tempered Glass: Our windows are tempered during the manufacturing process meaning in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
- Delivery: With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept safe during transport.
- Exact Fit: Made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, our glass complies with safety requirements at a European and global level. Tailored to fit your VW Crafter (2006-2017). Note: Only Suitable for Medium, Long or Extra Long Wheelbase Models..
|Fits||VW Crafter (2006-2017)|
|Wheelbase||Medium; Long; Extra Long|
|Roof Height||Low; High; Super High|
|Notes||Note: Only Suitable for Medium, Long or Extra Long Wheelbase Models.|
|Position||Left Hand Sliding Door, Right Hand Side Panel (Not Suitable RH Sliding Door)|
Opening Window in Dark Tint for LH Sliding Door (1406 x 769mm)
Opening Window in Dark Tint for RH Side Panel (1406 x 769mm)
Adhesive Kit (2x Cartridges, Primer & Glass Wipes)
8m of Knock on Trim
These opening VW Crafter side windows are supplied in dark tint for protection against sun light, keeping you cooler in the summer and increasing privacy within your camper conversion. Tinted during the manufacturing process with no films or stickers, meaning they won’t bubble and peel away like other windows, and they allow just 30% light transmission (i.e. a 70% tint)!
Our sliding windows open at the front and slide towards the rear of the vehicle and feature a newly designed latch that is only visible on the inside, locking securely when slid closed. These sliding windows also feature a single-piece slider rail for a neater more ‘OEM’ finish, as well as an integrated drainage channel that filters any water back outside.
All our van conversion windows are also toughened using a tempering process at the manufacturing stage which means that, in the event of an accident, the glass shatters into small pieces preventing sharp edges.
All window glass is made to ISO 9001, CE and TUV quality standards, and undergoes multiple certification processes to ensure they comply with safety requirements at a European and global level.
These windows come complete with a fitting kit which includes: 1x Tube of Automotive Ultra Cure Adhesive, 1x Bottle of Primer, 1x Application Swab, 1x Glass Activator Wipe, 1x Pair of Gloves and a specified length of Knock on Trim tailored to your window.
When purchasing new glass for your van, you want peace of mind that it’s going to arrive safely and in one piece. With our unique, custom packaging and heavy-duty cardboard cartons, we make sure that your delivery is kept as safe as possible during transport. All glass deliveries are tracked from us to you and, in case something does go wrong, they’re fully insured too – we’ll simply send out a replacement if they arrive damaged!
* Estimated delivery date