Van Guard 3 ULTI Bar & Rear Roller (H1)
- Van Guard ULTI Bar 3 Bar Roof Rack (incl. 4 x Free Load Stops). VG100
Rear Roller for Van Guard ULTI Bar Roof Rack. VGR-25.
- Load Capacity: 55 KG per bar (up to vehicle roof capacity) Dimensions: Bar = 1750 x 60 x 30mm (will carry 8 x 4 sheets). Roller Length = 1242mm.
- Includes all brackets and fixings, easy to follow fitting instructions
- Free next working day delivery to mainland UK
- Fits: Citroen Relay (1994-2006). Note: Only Suitable for Low Roof (H1) Models.
Van Guard ULTI Bar 3 Bar Roof Rack (incl. 4 x Free Load Stops). VG100
Rear Roller for Van Guard ULTI Bar Roof Rack. VGR-25
Bespoke fitting kit and detailed instructions included.
Van Guard ULTI Bars are one of the leading van roof bars in the market place. These roof bars are strong and durable with the ability to carry up to 55kg per bar. This easy to fit Relay roof rack is perfect for carrying ladders, pipe tubes and other materials.
Designed and made in Britain, the ULTI Bar Roof Rack includes 4x Free Load Stops, which can be adjusted to suit a variety of loads. Its innovative T-Track system allows you to fit a wide range of compatible roof rack accessories, so you can easily adapt to any future job.
Supplied with detailed instructions and a complete fitting kit tailored to your Citroen Relay, this roof rack can be fitted in less than 30 minutes and requires no special tools.
Each ULTI Bar is made from a high grade anodised aluminium meaning they are corrosion resistant, light-weight and incredibility strong. Its plastic components are UV coated to extend the longevity, preventing fade and deterioration. The bars aerodynamic design reduces wind noise and its flat bar aids in better loading.
The new streamlined Van Guard Rear Ladder Roller is the perfect addition to any Citroen Relay ULTI Bar system. The full width roller enables easy loading and unloading, while also protecting the rear of the vehicle from damage.
Manufactured from stainless steel, this rear roller accommodates a range of ladder shapes and sizes, running on tough nylon bearings enabling a smooth rotation. The diameter of the roller has increased from 32mm to 38mm, making it more robust to allow you to load materials up to 50kg (or up to your vans roof capacity).
The Rear Ladder Roller has been redesigned, making it incredibly easy to fit and speeding up the fitting time to 10-15 minutes. The new and improved roller can simply be clipped over and clamped on to the bars after they have been fixed into place. Detailed fitting instructions and fixings are supplied - making fitting quick and easy.
- Constructed from light yet strong anodised aluminium - Carry up to 55KG per bar!
- Includes 4x Free Adjustable Load Stops to suit a variety of loads
- Rear Roller attaches to the rear ULTI Bar
Please include a contact number with your order. We will contact you to confirm your order, vehicle details and to let you know when it will be shipped.
* Estimated delivery date